Tuesday, December 26, 2006
5 thing I enjoyed this weekend:
1. Lovely lights lit up in little houses with lively laughter
2. People in a square fitting like a circle, gathered like presents around the tree.
3. Time and joy with my nurturing family
4. Mochas made with marshmallows mmm...
5. Orange scarves on heads with wild curls
I was thinking about the light this season. It seems practically impossible not to notice the lights around us. The darkness creates a backdrop for the lights that makes their shine incredible. Yet another reason the darkness can be beautiful. It frames light in a way we almost can't describe. We can only enjoy...